Meet Dan Chern
Experienced Dallas Litigation Lawyer
Our firm is proud to be led by Attorney Dan Chern, who is a passionate
legal advocate for individuals, families, and corporations. As a
litigation attorney, he handles a wide range of
business-related cases, including matters related to
elder law, employment law, and
estate planning. He is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of representation possible
in order to secure favorable results for the men and women he represents.
Before opening his own practice in 2010, Attorney Chern was an associate
at an insurance defense firm, a partner at a downtown Dallas law firm,
and a trial and appellate attorney for a Denton-based firm. He was also
a part-time associate municipal judge in Allen, Texas. His experience
as a municipal judge has proven to be invaluable when trying cases in court.
Attorney Chern is also a
U.S. Army veteran who served as a squad leader and combat engineer in the 101st Airborne
and 58th Combat Engineer Company. He received numerous commendations while
being stationed on the East-West German border. Shortly after being honorably
discharged in 1990, he was called back to duty for Operation Desert Storm.
Attorney Chern lives in Allen, Texas, with his wife, son, two dogs, and a cat.
- Texas Wesleyan University, J.D. - 1998 (Cum Laude)
- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D - 1998
- University of North Texas, B.A. - 1994
- Army Commendation Medal, 101st Airborne
- Army Achievement Medals (7), 101st Airborne and 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment
- Air Assault Bade, 101st Airborne
- State Bar of Texas
- Collin, Dallas, and Denton Bar Associations
- Fifth Circuit Court of appeals
- Northern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
Contact the Law Offices of Dan Chern, P.C. to request a case evaluation!
If you are dealing with a legal matter that needs to be resolved through
legal means, our firm wishes to assist you. Attorney Chern's
22+ years of experience can make you feel confident regarding the possibility of success.
Please call us for more information about how we can help you resolve your legal matters.